Patents for useful model - GBSI - Global Business Service Information
Patent applications filing specifics
The concept of “useful model” assumes an item or a development which is provided with legal protection. This can be a technical solution such as a device applicable in production. That includes structures and other items for which an individual right is registered.
An application can be filed for one or a group of unique developments which will be inextricably linked with each other forming one whole piece. It should provide the information containing the following:
- Application for a patent. It must necessarily indicate the author and his/her partners. For geographical connection, the places of residence of the applicants must also be indicated.
- Also, it must provide compete information about the useful model with the indication of all details. It must be sufficient so that the invention could be repeated.
- If the development is of chemical origin, the document must specify the formula by which the development could be repeated.
- To make the essence of the invention understandable, the blueprints with clarifications should also be provided. They may convey not exact but general content.
- The application must have an attachment of an abstract or a descriptive part of the development.
As the application is compiled it should be provided together with certain documents: a slip of patent fee payment the size of which is determined in accordance with the patent category, and power of attorney if the document issuance is requested by a third person.
For more information on the patent registration process please go to our website. You can also leave a request for callback. We will help you with obtaining patents and tell about the specifics of the entire process.