LIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION - GBSI - Global Business Service Information
If there is a need to obtain a certificate of conformity, a declaration of conformity, a certificate or a declaration of conformity to the technical regulations of the Customs Union, a certificate of conformity in the GOST R system for goods, products or equipment, then first of all it is necessary to collect a certain list of documents.
To obtain a certificate of conformity, the applicant will be expected to provide a certain set of documents, which includes:
- an application in the established form;
- constitutive documents;
- Certificates of PSRN (Primary State Registration Number) and TIN (Tax-payer’s Identification Number);
- supply agreements or contracts;
- a contract specification or invoice;
- lease agreements or a production area ownership document (if necessary);
- product datasheet with technical specifications (operating manual or guidelines, description of the product appearance, its scope of application etc.);
- technology regulations (other documents that describe the production technology);
- technical reference documents (technical specifications or GOSTs);
- label with the marking;
- sanitary and epidemiologial conclusion certificate (if necessary);
- assortment list of manufactured products (booklets, catalogues etc.);
- certificates for the materials used (if necessary).